.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

nails of the day: NEW YEARS EVE

     Hello everyone!! I know that I haven´t written anything in the longest time..but i´m back and I would like to start off by wishing all of you a very happy and successfull new year!!! 
    Todays quick post will be about the nailpolishes that I wore on New Years eve :)  I chose to go with red because I think that it is the perfect color for the holidays.  I added a couple of coats of glitter to make them even more festive. 
                                      
                                                                              

I started off by painting my nails this pretty red color from the wet n wild Wild Shine collection and the shade is called Red Red. I only used one coat and I really like how opaque it is. Also I was soo excited because this brand just recently came to my country and I grabbed three colors right away!! 
 After the red dryed I applyed one coat of gold glitter from Essence. The color is called 121 gold fever.
On top of that I applyed another coat of glitter from Avon in the color rose golden. I love how these three colors look together and it was perfect for the holidays. Do you guys prefer to wear red nailpolish or glitter through the holiday season?!       

2 comments:

  1. 3A娛樂城新會員享首次儲值1000送1000,老虎機免轉送8888,百家連勝送99999,續儲再送20 優惠彩金,無風險押碼。3A娛樂城擁有近千場精彩體育賽事,更有真人、彩票、電子遊戲等多種娛樂方式選擇,讓您擁有完美遊戲體驗,快來3A娛樂城註冊領好禮!3A娛樂城

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo