.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

March Favorites



 Hello everyone!!! In todays post I will be sharing my March favorites. I decided not to do a February favorites post because I really didn´t have many. It was basically all the same stuff from January. There isn´t a lot this month either but I wanted to share them anyway.


The first thing that I have been loving is this body oil spray from Avon.  It is called the Skindisiac and it has passionfruit in it. I just think that it smells really good and it doesn´t leave my skin oily.


I have been using this Eveline Art Scenic foundation every day of this month. It is not my all time favorite foundation but I do really like it. I might do a review on it soon so keep your eyes out for that. 


Karl Says Tres Chic is such a pretty color from Catrice and I have enjoyed wearing it this month. I wrote a little bit more about it here .


I have been enjoying this Ziaja cocoa butter cream. It smells so so good and it is pretty thick. I like using it at night and under my makeup. I don´t think that it will suit me when it gets warmer but it was perfect for these colder winter months. 


I purchased another Wet n Wild megalast lipstick in the shade E902C Bare It All. I have been wearing it every single day since I bought it. Sometimes on its own and sometimes with this Claire´s lipgloss on top. The lipgloss isnt that great but I just like the color of these two together.


This is the Artdeco blush from the Dita Von Teese collection in the shade 20. I really like this soft pink color a lot and I have been wearing it almost every day.


Last but not least is this Manhattan Khol Kajal eyeliner in the color black 1010N. My friend gave this to me and I have been using it a lot this month and I really like it.

Those would be all of my favorites for the month of March. Thank you so much for reading and check back again! xoxo









8 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear!!!
    [request Notice: You known be happy.My beauty supplies blogs given a poorfound school's name and this site's money give that school.
    So Every dear User to my request please when viste my site then just only click any Ads.This Money Sent that school,Please Share With Me
    Thank's
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh that nail polish color is beautiful and the cocco butter!! I brought two different body butters and they have all been on the thinner side which I was a bit upset about since I need a thick one for the winter! I might look into this one for next winter though~!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not a body butter but a face cream :) but this line does have a body butter like this and i really want to try it . i hope it is thick!

      Delete
  3. Tattbooking is a website that provides online booking services for tattoo and piercing appointments. The website allows users to search for tattoo and piercing studios in their area and Tattoo booking online.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo