.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick


       Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a great Friday. Today I will be bringing you my opinion on the Wet n Wild lipstick.  I was so happy when I finally got my hands on one of these since they have been sold out ever since they came to my local drugstore. I only picked up one shade to try out and that is E901B Think Pink.


To me this is a true pink color and the lipstick has a creamy  matte finish . I payed a little less than $4 for it and it is an amazing lipstick especially for such a low price. It is so easy to apply and the lasting power is amazing!! I think it even leaves a bit of a stain when the color wares off. 


The only thing I dont´t like is the packaging. It kinda feels cheap and you can´t roll away the lipstick all the way so you have to be careful while putting the lid back on.


All in all I am very impressed with this lipstick and I can´t wait to get more shades.

Have any of you tryed this? What did you think?

Thank you so much for reading! xo



5 comments:

  1. Great review wet n wild is reasonable.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these lipsticks! Will have to check this colour out!

    Bek xx
    confessionsofamake-upaddict.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo