.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Beauty Storage


Hello everyoneWhen I heard about the Store Your Stash challenge by MakeSpace, a self-storage company, I had to share my makeup storage with you so that is what I will be doing today.  A lot of my makeup is stored in things that are actually not meant for makeup . I like to re-use boxes and such that were actually for something else. You will see what I am talking about below :)


A lot of my lip products are stored in these little boxes. These are actually boxes from q-tips. I though the boxes were so cute and when I used up the q-tips I did not want to throw them away. I keep these boxes in a cabinet with all of my other makeup but this just keeps my lip products neat and organized.


My everyday brushes are stored in a glass cup. The cup used to be a candle but when I burned the candle I cleaned the cup and it was perfect for the brushes I use everyday.  It keeps them all together and they are so easy for me to reach. I just keep the cup next to the mirror where I do my makeup.


The last piece of makeup storage that I will show you is actually my favorite. My everyday makeup is very simple and quick so all the products I use on a daily basis are kept in one spot. I store them all in a monthly beauty box that I got. I just though the box was perfect for putting makeup in it.

 


All the rest of my makeup that I do not use daily like eyeshadow pallettes, eyeliner, lashes, other blushes and mascaras are stored in a cabinet and I know where everything is.

What do you think of my storage ideas? How do you keep your makeup organized??

Thank you all so much for reading!!








17 comments:

  1. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the lipstick storage idea great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post

    If you want us to follow each other, let me know on my blog
    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of my lip products are stored in these little boxes. These are actually boxes from q-tips. I though the boxes were so cute and when I used up the q-tips I did not want to throw them away. I keep these boxes in a cabinet with all of my other makeup but this just keeps my lip products neat and organized.
    wholesale shawls , wholesale pashmina , pashmina shawl wholesale , pashminas in bulk , wholesale scarves in bulk , wholesale scarf suppliers , chiffon scarves wholesale , wholesale prayer shawls , velvet shawls wholesale , velvet shawl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for amity online assignments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post it was very informative. Britzone Amino acid supplementation may benefit you if your body is lacking in one or more of the essential amino acids. Buy Authentic Fitness & supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for scdl project report

    ReplyDelete
  8. This chaney root benefits for me. Best fashion sense here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments because I love reading them! If you want to follow each other just let me know and I will follow you right back!! xo